Saturday, February 11, 2006

Friends to keep me company

On the cable network that I subscribe to, I can watch reruns of Friends on 3 different channels. The channels are all quite similar, perhaps all 3 of them also show reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier and American Idol as well.

I am not sure if there is any insight in this fact. What's reality is that I just watched the episode in which Ross comes back with his Chinese girlfriend and Rachel comes to know that he carries a huge torch for her, for the 15th time since I first saw it. Might seem absolutely mindless and inane but I think I enjoyed it just as much as I did the previous 15 times.

I am absolutely horrified. So much for enrichment and every moment being completely new.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why has the font become so tiny?Can't read a thing!!

Anonymous said...

Jawab do na!

anshuman kishore said...

dear anonymous,
Its probably just ur explorer settings or ur desktop resolution. The font is just fine.