Friday, December 08, 2006

Some people who I didn’t think of for a very long time but I’ll never forget

Ashith Sinha – For lending me ‘The Nashville Skyline’
Lavneet Gyani – For saying, “You like Bob Dylan!”
Deepa Parekh - For asking me to explain how the aperture of a camera works.
Ajay Katiyar - For telling me, “You are a damn good batsman, you have all the shots in the book as I walked in to bat and just smiling when I got out LBW first ball”.
The stranger – who asked me of I was you from Sri Lanka and then walked away without saying a word when I said no.
And the many more whom I cannot think of right now.

3 comments:

Mukul said...

Nice is!

Parul Gahlot said...

ab aage bhi to bolo na

TopCam said...

hehehe....waddaya mean....is that the only reason you won't forget me???
Lavneet