Sunday, June 26, 2005

Background

From my window on the 11th floor its easy to see the raindrops fall below. However when I look up all i can see is a consistent white haze. Whats visible from floors 0-11 isn't quite evident from from floor 11 - skywards.

Asked Mukul, he asked me what I thought. Then the answer was evident. Not possible to see White rain drops against the White sky. But the buildings, the trees and the ground below provides a background which makes the rain drops evident.

Wonder if the residents on the first floor have even wondered about this.

2 comments:

Mukul said...

all so nicely written chhots :)

Anonymous said...

I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have browsing and reading all day -- Very addictive.

I am going to set up a blog for my own site laser hair removal maryland tomorrow! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
live soon. If you have an interest in laser hair removal maryland I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)